Learn More About Our:
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Whether you suffer from allergies or you just bought a new home, its a good idea to understand the advantages of having your air ducts cleaned. Your air ducts trap and seal lots of harmful pollutants.
9 Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
The main reason our customers want to get their air ducts cleaned is to experience the benefits of having better indoor air quality. By removing the pollutants in the air in your home, you can experience many advantages to your homes cleanliness and your families health.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Our homes attract all types of indoor air pollutants and over time dust, pollen, pet dander, skin particle and other debris accumulates in our ducting. These contaminants are cycled through your HVAC system each time your furnace or AC unit kicks on.
- Increase HVAC Efficiency – When you have debris floating around your ventilation system is can become clogged and cause the furnace to work harder to maintain desired temperatures. This leads to the furnace turning on more often which decreases its efficiency.
- Reduced Allergens – People with health issues such as asthma, respiratory issues and allergies will suffer more if your air quality is poor. Allergens such as pollen, mold spores and pet dander can cause allergic reactions.
- Lower Utility Bills – When your furnace is running at peak efficiency then it will turn on less often and cause energy bills to decrease over time. By removing dust and debris your system will operate smoothly.
- Increased Air Flow – When blockages occur the air has no where to travel and it does not reach the desired room. This results in weak air flow which causes temperature fluctuations.
- Remove Unpleasant Odors – Allergens, dust, nicotine and mold build up in your ducting and you may notice funky smells when your HVAC system turns on. Duct cleaning helps eliminate foul odors by removing the source of smell.
- Prevent Mold Build Up – Mold spores can grow in damp areas of your home such as bathrooms, kitchens and basements. Your ducting is a breeding ground for mold because of the dark and damp environment.
- Remove Rodent & Insect Infestations – Rodents and insects find their way into your ductwork through various small entry points inside and outside your home. They leave behind fecal matter and often times die. Each time your furnace turns on this bacteria is blown into your house.
- Increase HVAC System Lifespan – By having your air ducts cleaned and running efficiently there is less wear and tear on expensive components. Your furnace is one of the most expensive appliances in your home.